Bio: Jesper Aagaard was appointed as Division President, Europe, Middle East and Africa, GTT Communications, Inc. in June 2018 as part of GTT’s acquisition of Interoute. Jesper Aagaard joined Interoute in November 2012 as part of Interoute’s acquisition of the Danish company Comendo Network. In July 2014, Jesper was appointed as Managing Director Nordics and in January 2018, as Managing Director Nordics and Holland.
Jesper Aagaard started his career in the shipping industry in the US before he changed to the IT and telecommunication industry. Originally, he was self-employed with the start-up Netmore, which was acquired by Comendo. He was Managing Director at Comendo Network until 2012.
• 2018-: Division President, Europe, Middle East and Africa, GTT Communications, Inc.
• 2018-2018: Regional Managing Director Nordics and Holland, Interoute Managed Services
2014-2018: Regional Managing Director Nordics, Interoute Managed Services
• 2017-: Member Board of Directors, OmniCar A/S
• 2013-2014: Member of the Board of Directors, Comendo A/S
• 2012-2014: Managing Director, Interoute Managed Services Denmark & Norway
• 2010-2012: CEO, Comendo Network A/S
• 2008-2010: COO, Comendo AS
• 2006-2008: Co-founder/Partner & CEO, Netmore A/S
• 2005-2006: Sales Director, SME & MAJOR Sales, Colt Technology Services
• 2004-2005: Sales Manager, SME & MAJOR Sales, Colt Technology Services
• 2002-2004: Senior Account Manager, Colt Technology Services
• 1999-2002: Account Manager, UUNET
• 1998-1999: Account Manager, Datashop
• 1996-1998: Sales, Houston Texas, Conterm Consolidation Services
• 1994-1998: Trainee, Houston Texas, Conterm Consolidation Services
• 1992-1994: Telemarketer, Telepartner A/S