Jesper Aagaard, Managing Director at Interoute Holland & Nordics.
Jesper Aagaard is Managing Director Holland & Nordics for the international cloud service provider Interoute. He is responsible for all the commercial activities in Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
Jesper Aagaard came to Interoute in November 2012 in connection with Interoute’s acquisition of the Danish company Comendo Network. Since then, he has been Managing Director in Denmark and Norway, and in that period Interoute has acquired several large orders for voice, video and data solutions for some of Denmark’s largest companies, including Oticon, Saxo Bank and NNIT.
In July 2014, Jesper was appointed as Managing Director Nordics.
In January 2018, Jesper was appointed as Managing Director Holland.
Jesper Aagaard started his career in the shipping industry in the US before he changed to the IT and telecommunication industry. Originally, he was self-employed with the start-up Netmore, which was afterwards acquired by Comendo. He was Managing Director at Comendo Network until 2012. Today, he has ownership of and is a board member of Comendo.
• 2018- Managing Director Holland & Nordics, Interoute Managed Services
• 2014-2018:Managing Director Nordics, Interoute Managed Services
• 2017- Member Board of Directors, OmniCar A/S
• 2013-2014: Member of the Board of Directors, Comendo A/S
• 2012-2014: Managing Director, Interoute Managed Services Denmark & Norway
• 2010-2012: CEO, Comendo Network A/S
• 2008-2010: COO, Comendo AS
• 2006-2008: Co-founder/Partner & CEO, Netmore A/S
• 2005-2006: Sales Director, SME & MAJOR Sales, Colt Technology Services
• 2004-2005: Sales Manager, SME & MAJOR Sales, Colt Technology Services
• 2002-2004: Senior Account Manager, Colt Technology Services
• 1999-2002: Account Manager, UUNET
• 1998-1999: Account Manager, Datashop
• 1996-1998: Sales, Houston Texas, Conterm Consolidation Services
• 1994-1998: Trainee, Houston Texas, Conterm Consolidation Services
• 1992-1994: Telemarketer, Telepartner A/S